With this policy La Dora S.r.l., in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereafter “GDPR”), wishes to inform you that your personal data or any personal data referred to or referable to you will be processed by this Company in full compliance with current legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire us.
Personal Data means any type of information, including electronic information, which allows you to identify a person individually or in combination with other information (ie name and surname, date of birth, tax code / VAT number, residence or registered office, e-mail address, mobile phone number, interests and job).
By “User” we mean every individual reading this Policy, as a user of the products and services of La Dora S.r.l.
The Users’ data processing Controller is the company La Dora S.r.l. with registered office in Loc. Amérique 79/C, Quart 11020, Aosta, Italy, VAT nr. 01169240072
The Users’ data processing Officer is the pro tempore legal representative of La Dora S.r.l.
The updated list of officers and of people in charge of data processing is kept at the Controller’s registered office.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
Your personal data are processed:
without your express consent art. 6) lett. b), e) GDPR) for the following purposes:
• concluding contracts for products and services provided by the Data Controller;
• fulfilling pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations resulting from relationships with you;
• fulfilling obligations required by law, regulation, EU legislation or by an Authority order (ie. Anti-money-laundering);
• exercising the Controller’s rights (for example the right to defence in court).
only subject to your specific and given consent (art. 7 GDPR) for the following Marketing Purposes:
• sending by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts newsletters, marketing communication and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Controller and surveys on Customers’ satisfaction on quality service.
• sending by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts marketing and/or promotional communication from third parties
The website uses technical cookies, recording some information related to the web browsing activity, in order to guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site. In any case, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies filing, according to the following methods:
DATA PROCESSING MEANS
Your personal data are processed through the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your data are processed both manually and with the help of electronic and/or automated instruments and will be stored taking appropriate security measures.
The Controller will process your data for 12 months that is the necessary period of time for achieving the above mentioned purposes and will be stored in any case for not more than 10 years.
Your data might be made accessible for the purposes set out in Art. 2A9 and 2.B)
to employees and co-workers of the Controller in Italy as officers or internal people in charge of the data processing and/or system administrators;
to third-party companies or other subjects (ie. credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, as external processing officers.
Without your express consent (art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Controller may communicate your data for the purposes set out in Art. 2.A) to legal authorities, to insurance companies and to the subjects to whom disclosure is mandatory by law for fulfilling the above mentioned purposes. These subjects will process your data as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disseminated.
Your personal data are stored on servers located in Italy or within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data to a non-EU Country will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
Data transfer for the purposes set out in art. 2.
A) is mandatory. Without them, we are not able to guarantee the services mentioned in art. 2.A).
Instead, data transfer for the purposes set out in art. 2.
B) is optional. You can choose not to transfer any datum or to deny, later, the possibility to process data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, marketing communications and advertising material regarding the services offered by the Controller. You will retain the right to the services set out in art. 2.A).
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You have the rights provided for in art. 15 GDPR, namely:
• exercise the opposition to data processing in whole or in part;
• obtain the deletion of data held by the Controller;
• obtain the updating or correction of the data provided;
• request and obtain in an unelectable form the data held by the controller (access right);
• request and obtain the data transformation into anonymous form;
• request and obtain data blocking or limitation;
• request and obtain the blocking or limitation of data processed in violation of the law and those whose retention is no longer necessary in relation to the processing purposes.
• If applicable, you also have the rights provided for in art. 16-21 GDPR (Right to reply, right to be forgotten, right to data portability, right to object), as well as right to complain to the privacy protection authority.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
– a registered letter with advice of delivery to La Dora Srl Loc. Amérique 79/C, Quart 11020, Aosta, Italy.
La Dora S.r.l.
Loc. Amérique, 79/C
11020 Quart (AO)
Tel. +39 0165 765732
Skype: Web: www.ladora.it
P.iva – Cod. Fisc. 01169240072